.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Journaling Around A Poem To Understand Thoughts



Poetry comes very easily to me, not that my poems are all good. When God places words and thoughts into my head they simply pour out onto the paper. I may not even understand the meaning of them until after I read them through a number of times. It healps me to journal around my poems so that I can get to that point of understanding what God was trying to help me work through. This particular poem I was trying to see what I was living my life for, and in the end what will my life look like. Then while journaling it led me to consider if God was using me to further His kingdom, for His purpose. It was a great guidance for me and allowed me into the presense of God to see what He desires for me. Lead me further God and I will follow.

No comments: