.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Playing With Corel Draw Elements - Mood Entry


I am up in the middle of the night because I have taken medication that does not mix well with my normal medicine. It makes me wake up through out the night, so now I am up playing with Corel Draw. Having fun but am frustrated that I cannot sleep. I am finding journaling on-line to be something that I enjoy, though I will not do it all the time as I miss the feel of the paintbrush or the markers in my hands. I was in quite a bit of pain today, my back is out again (unfortunately I have chronic back pain). I tried my best today helping my husband to make dinner, cutting my youngest son's hair, dropping off dvd's and going to the library today. I was able to do some errands but my pain was pretty bad through out. I am thinking I will have to head back to the Chiropractor soon. I do so hate going because I always hear the same thing - RELAX! You are too stressed out! Why am I so stressed? I have no idea. I am happily married, have two wonderful children, live in a beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood and mostly I am a child of God. Really, what do I have to be stressed about? Why can't I just learn to breathe and take things slowly? It is a coping mechanism I have yet to learn.
Well all you artsy friends out there in dreamland I pray that you are all able to sleep well and are able to inspire many tomorrow (or today).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.