.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tree of Life - Revelations Painting



I finished my second 'real painting'. The Lord gave me this image a long time ago and I was finally able to capture it on a canvas. I love reading Revelations and the visuals it gives me. One of them is this one, The Tree of Life, The streams of living water flowing through it, the many different fruit on one tree. It is so flourishing and abundant and full. I was frustrated at first and then I prayed and then gave this painting to the Lord that I might finish it for His glory. I pray that it does so. Please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
This has to be one of your best yet. I love it. Get a print made of it. I'll buy it. Many years ago I was going through a divorce...long, drawn out, wondering, praying, crying, neverending...a friend of mine would come by and read Rev 21 to me about a new heaven and a new earth with this neverending river running through the center...and I would get enough hope to face the next day...What I would envision is what you painted here...only my visual, in my mind, had birds gladly sharing the fruit with me...thanks for this, Kelly...thanks a lot.

Voice_in_DC

Kelly said...

DC;
Please let me know if you were serious about wanting a print because then I will price one out for you okay. Thanks again for your awesome comments. Revelations 21 brings great hope that's for certain.
With much love in Christ.
Kelly