.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Zechariah 4




I really loved reading Zechariah 4. The images that God gave to Zechariah are so beautiful... so majestic it is difficult to picture. As I was reading it I wrote down the each image that was presented to Zechariah and this picture is what came out of it. A huge lampstand (I pictured a pedastal), a large bowl on top of it, with seven lampstands with light or fire. Two olive trees one on each side dripping into the large bowl its generous oils. God is so rich and the images that He gives us are so rich and overflowing in abundance. He has that abundance ready to be poured out over us if only we accept it.

I did this picture in Adobe and then I made it into a painted glass picture because I just love the effects. The painted glass truly picture the richness of the image with all its colors.

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is spectacular Kelly!! Happy Birthday!!

Voice_in_dc

Kelly said...

Thanks DC