.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My First 'Stamping Bella' Card



I was so excited to receive my first "Bella" stamps on Friday, however I was very saddened by the fact that I was too sick to use them. Although on Saturday I had already prearranged for a number of ladies and kids from my Church to come over and help make cards for this year's fundraiser... so I was able to play with one of my 'bella' stamps. I think this one is called "Merry Bella". It is so cute and feminine I can't help but love it! I cut out her dress, boots and hat from the same scrapbooking paper as in the background and glued it onto her. I then used 'Puffy' glue stuff and embossed it to make it look like 'Santa' boots and hat. Then I went to work on coloring the rest with gel metallic sparkly markers. The end result turned out great. The large snowflake added a cute little embellishment effect. I really like this card and look forward to making more "bella's".
Please send me copies of your "bella" cards - I would love to see them. You can post them in your comments for my post, or you can e-mail them to me at ksun_1999@yahoo.com . I look forward to seeing them.
Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a festive Bella card. I love the metallic touch. It's perfect!

Kelly said...

Thanks Lauren. I have another festive Bella and I will hopefully be able to play with it within the next week if this awful bronchitus goes away! Happy Creating and thanks for commenting.