.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Snowmen Nativity Cards



This stamp set is the cutest little nativity set I have seen. I received this set through my girlfriend Nancy as she ordered from a lady in the States. I am not sure if the catalogue will be available in Canada or not. You can view it at:
Mrs. Nancy Grant
The Angel Company, Team Leader
(907) 852-5616
My TAC Website: http://nancygrant.ismyangel.net
It is a beautiful catalogue.
I enjoyed making these ornament cards. They really work well with the longer cards. This is the first year I have tried making longer cards. I like them.
The set is less expensive than other sets because they are not full sets mounted on wood - they come only with the stamps unmounted. I use them with an acrylic block until my husband makes me some wooden pieces to mount them on permanently.
The red card is more of a small card that spreads out and can also be used as a display for a Christmas Nativity. I really like this one.
Happy Creating!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Very sweet cards, awesome job!!

Kelly said...

Thanks Kelly I will have to check out your site.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,

Just wanted to say that I love your blog site and I also like the longer Christmas Cards. It'll be nice to get together with you next year and have you help me with some scrapbooking techniques. You are truly amazing when it comes to arts and crafts.

Take care and God bless you and your family

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by Nicole! I can't wait to work on your Scrapbooks with you... You don't show enough pictures on your blogs!!!
Miss you. God bless
Kelly