.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Doodling Mood - ya think??? Plus Last Day To Enter



I have really been in a doodling mood as of late. I don't know why... I have just longed for my art journal and pens. This page was all about fun girl stuff. There are many different images on here, some were inspired by surfing the net and others by looking through books and then there are those that I just felt like doodling. I love the shoes in the middle (my design) and then the zebra shoes and matching purse are from a designer which I wrote on the shoe. The "Aloha Mama" image came to me when I was longing for Hawaii and the warmth. I so want to go back there!!! The lettering of "SHOES" I used two felt markers and bound them side by side with an elastic to get this font - it is a calligraphy technique used to get even spacing through out the entire letter. The "Groovy Baby" I just had to put with this image of a 1970's lady wearing a strange psychedelic outfit! LOL! I saw this image on a shoe website and I had to draw one for myself. The rest I just filled with flourishes and fun images. I like this doodle page because I didn't have to think too much and I was able to be creative without really having a purpose.
I hope you like it!
Happy creating!

JUST A REMINDER THAT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER FOR MY BLOG CANDY WHICH WILL BE DRAWN TOMORROW SOMETIME. YOU CAN ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE, EACH ENTRY IS ANOTHER CHANCE FOR YOU TO WIN. GOOD LUCK!

14 comments:

April said...

This is AMAZING Kelly!

Vicki Chrisman said...

WOO HOO..this is amazing! IT's doodling so theriputic??? Love it!

Cathy M said...

WOW this is amazing another word would be PRICELESS!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog...off to check out this blog candy :)
Zee

mborrero said...

Your drawing (doodling) ROCKS!

Momsnack said...

Wow!! What talent!
NancyS (momsnack)

Nancy said...

WOW! Sure wish I could doodle like that!!!

We need to play sometime... I haven't seen you in forever!

CreativeMish said...

Do you have a shoe fetish?? LOL! Love all the shoe posts! Love your doodles!!

Hey Hey Paula said...

You're very talented. I love your doodling. Wish I could doodle like that.

Angie said...

I can totally relate when you say that you are in a doodling mood. Sometimes when I see a piece of blank paper, I just HAVE to write and doodle on it. Even if I end up writing my name a thousand times!

dpkennedy said...

I just want to tell you that your doodling artwork is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl KVD said...

Wow! You are a great at doodling!! FYI, I got the blog candy from you yesterday and I LOVE the papers!! Thank you so much! These will be put to good use.
Cheryl KVD

Brenda H. said...

Love the doodling Kelly! Also just realized that you're Canadian too...yeah!!
~Brenda H.

Debby said...

OMH! ( Oh My Heavens) You are amazing Kelly, not only are you a stamper, scrapbooker you also do amazing drawings. You are one talented lady. I love this. I have dabbled in drawing but nothing like this. Wowser!
Angel Hugs
Debby