.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Girl Time Doodles



I was seriously in need of some Girl-time doodling and have been working on this journal page for two or three days. For some reason I was having a hard time getting into "Girl" mode and I think that's because I am surrounded by boys! I love being a "boy" mom, but sometimes I forget how to be a girl! Does that make sense? Then I have this desire in me to do girlie things and my brain says, "what's that?" because it has been awhile! LOL

So... posted today are some girlie doodles. I hope you enjoy.
Happy creating!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ahhh, girl time!

Sure hope you're feeling better!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I love your doodeling! so care free and full of color! Thanks for sharing!
btw, Congrat's,you are one of my new year rak winner's! e-mail me your address so I can send you some goodies!

~Michelle

Kelly said...

Nancy;
Thanks girl! I am feeling a little better.

Michelle; Thanks for your comments and thanks for choosing me for one of your Rak's! That is so cool. I have e-mailed you my address. Thanks again.