.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Valentines Day Cards




More V-day cards. Another butterfly "You make my heart have wings" and my Nestabilities scallop circles layered on my Costco scrapbook paper. The butterfly was drawn then layered with self-leveling gel and Adirondack Ginger Alchol ink. I embroidered the body of the butterfly and layered it with a few specks of stickles stardust and placed a small gem at the top and bottom of the body.

"With Love" was stamped with "Potted Hearts" Vap Scrap stamp from Michaels. This card was layered with my Nestabilities scallop circles. The cardstock SU Brocade Blue was embossed with my cuddlebug.

I hope you enjoy them.

Happy Creating Everyone!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful cards. The embossing is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful!! TFS! :)