.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Scrapping My First Baby



What a lovely afternoon I had with my girlfriend Kelly. We are both SAHM and last week we decided to get together once per week and do some scrapbooking. This afternoon I was taken back to 1995-1997. I love that about pictures - they hold such wonderful memories. I especially loved the first two years with my son Joshua. I was a perfect Mommy doing all the perfect Mommy things with my new son! We would go for long walks and take mom'n'tot classes together and just spend time exploring our surroundings wherever we would go. It was the most enjoyable time of my life as a Mother.

As I have posted before, I am not afraid to cut up my pictures and this way I can fit many pictures on one page. For the letters JOSH I used my Magenta Alphabet stickers and my Making Memories Shimmering Glitter to color them in. I am really liking the outcome of these letters - the best part is that you can't go wrong with the way I discovered. Take the sticker out, place it sticky side up, sprinkle glitter, shake off glitter, put double side tape down on paper and place sticker on glittered side onto tape. Voila, your done! This page was a wonderful time spent down memory lane! I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Creating Everyone!

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

What an amazing page.. I love all the scrapbooks I have made of my children's first year....they bring back such happy memories that go way too fast!

Hugs-
Cammie

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. Good luck in winning the stamps. You mentioned tutorials for alcohol inks. If you peak on my side bar, you'll find a couple that I recently did. There is obviously a demand for even more, so I'll get working on that.

Hugs,
Beth

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Interesting collage.
Best wishes~
Cathy

Anonymous said...

What an adorable layout! I love how you took the cut out photos and made the frame! Wonderful idea!! :)

CreativeMish said...

forgot to tell you that I subscribed!