.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Two Dalia Cards Specials




The brown Dalia card was made using different pattern paper, dollar store brand brad and some bella doo-dads (pink). I love these little things. My girlfriend Nancy gave me some of these little beauties. What a cool little embellishment these make!

The next card I made with other scrapbook paper patterns and "God's Blessings" SU Sentiments and my SU Word slot punch. The sentiment didn't say all these words in a row but I was able to stamp and punch them out to make the words say what I wanted. I like this technique. So... a few more cards for the fundraiser done!

Well I hope you enjoy.
Happy creating everyone!

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Your cards turned out great! I printed out instructions to try this.. hopefully sometime this weekend!

Debby said...

These turned out great. Don't ya just loving doing this tea bag folding. I had so much fun with it. Even tried some of the other patterns. I added another one to my blog tonight too.
Angel Hugs
Debby