.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back From Camping











We are back from our camping adventure up at Mt. Kidd. It was a fabulous trip with sunshine and fellowship and lot's of Dutch Blitz! We went up with about seven families from Church so there were many things going on to keep everyone occupied. I got my baby fix in with 16month old Isabelle who handed me pinecones and brought back memories of when my boys were little ones. She talked herself to sleep every night in the tent ~ it was very entertaining!
The boys and some of the girls went fishing a few times and managed to snag one fish which they all enjoyed picking at over a campfire. The weather was lovely and really didn't rain much and the best part of the whole trip was there were no bear sitings! I am freaked of bears ~ especially since we were in "bear country"!
We rented an RV which meant I could sleep and not pay for it too much in the mornings with back pain. I have a difficult time sleeping in tents as my back tends to go out from sleeping on the ground. I am spoiled I'm thinkin!
Well that's about it! We had a wonderful time and are well rested and ready to take on the rest of our summer!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The RV looks awesome... questions...
1. Where did you rent from?
2. How much was it?
3. How hard was it to drive?

Glad you had a good (and bear free) time!

CreativeMish said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I wanna go now!