.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Additions to Doodling While Camping





Art was not huge on the agenda while we were camping at Mt. Kidd. I tended to read my book more. I did manage to work on and finish a Zentangle Doodle though it is not a very good picture of it. Then my friend Nicole wanted to color and so I drew the tree with a butterfly in the middle for her to color and I doodled over top of it to complete it. Great job on the coloring Nicole!
Zentangles are so relaxing I am glad that I was able to finish this one.
Before camp I worked on a page of "inchies" zentangle doodle ideas. When I finished I cut them all out and glued them to canvas paper (on both sides), then cut them all out again, punched a hole at the corner of each one and put them all on a key ring. I call this my "Doodle inspiration ring". It came in handy for ideas of what to use to fill in white space on my Zentangle doodle. I will probably end up carrying it everywhere just in case! LOL.

Hope you enjoy them.
Happy Creating Everyone!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tammy Freiborg said...

Your butterfly tree is lovely. I want one! Great idea to create the zentangle key ring of ideas.

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies. And the key ring idea is great. I didn't even know there was such a thing as canvas paper!

Kelly said...

Thanks Tammy and Gypsy for your comments. Canvas paper is sold in pads at any art store. It is great for projects like the key ring because you can cut it up.