.

Friday, June 18, 2010

#94 - Rebecca Anthony - WOW THE TALENT!!!


Another MUST feature #94 Rebecca Anthony! As I was blog hopping yesterday I meant to feature this lovely lady and her amazing talent! Her blog is called Daisydolls Studio Art Blog and it is awesome! A definite must see as I can guarantee that you will get inspired! Thank you Rebecca for sharing your talent with the blog world!
I am having a blast working my way through all of the links to other artists - talk about inspiration! I think I have to write down all the wonderful ideas I am seeing as I think my brain is in overload (but creative overload is always fun!)
I hope that everyone else is having as much fun as I am!
Happy Creating everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca Anthony said...

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comments about my work. Blog world is incredible isn't it! It's nice to meet you and I look forward to following your blog as well!!