.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Wonderful Find Through Carol Mead #170


#170 Carol Mead is my special find today while I was blog hopping through all of you talented artists. She has painted a fabulous landscape painting that I really had to look twice at to see if it was an actual painting or a photograph. Wow, to have such talent is an amazing blessing isn't it. Maybe one day we will all be this talented. Thank you Carol for your awesome talent and for sharing it with the blog world, I am certain that the couple who is to receive this for their wedding will be truly blessed by it!

Happy Creating Everyone. I hope that you are all enjoying the blog hop as much as I am! Now I have to find some time to create myself! Hugs to you all and thanks for stopping by my blog and for all of your wonderful comments - I appreciate every one of them.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca Anthony said...

Wow, that is truly brilliant!!

Rita A. said...

Kelly, this is absolutely breathtaking. Thanks for sharing the site. I'm off to see more.
Rita

Carol (honeywine) said...

thanks so much for popping up my painting here Kelly - I really appreciate it - and hopefully will have another one in a week or two to show you all!!... I will link your comment back as well
Love your blog too thanks for sharing!!
Carol Mead
Tattered Inspirations