.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Decorah Eagles


A dear blogging friend of mine from Creative Treasures has a link up on her blog to a place in Iowa where you can watch live bald eagle 'eaglets' being born and I knew I just had to share it with you. Thanks Michelle for posting this on your blog.
Have a look for yourself, I could personally watch this for hours and hours!

Type in your browser: http://www.ustream.tv/
Scroll down to Decorah Eagles
Enjoy
Happy Weekend Everyone!
I'm off to Arizona and will be away from blogland for a few days, I will check back here and there.
Big hugs to you all!


Photobucket

5 comments:

~~Kristal~~ said...

Thanks for sharing ... Here is the link to the eagles nesting near where I live.. The hatchlings are older but still far from being out of the nest.. They have 3.. This nesting pair has been at the gardens for some time..i usually go see them at least once a year.
http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html

Have a fun and safe trip..
(((Hugs)))
Kristal

CreativeMish said...

Have a great time in Arizona. I look forward to hearing about your adventures!

Martha Lever said...

That is a very cool looking leather jacket on two very handsome guys!

Unknown said...

I love this!!! Thanks for sharing this!!

Coleen said...

You can also just type in Decorah Eagles and you'll find 'em that way.
I've been watching them since they were born. So cool.

Kelly, I've decided that I just have to follow here. Hope you'll visit my blog and do the same.

Blessings,
Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com