.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Doodle Gone Wrong!



I am not one for morbid skeletal pictures, seriously! I don't know how this doodle turned out this way but it freaked out my kids! My hubbub thought it looked like a robot, and here I was just trying to play around with some different doodles on a face! Yikes! It is very skeletal looking isn't it?
I had a few hours to kill at work yesturday and that is where this doodle took me, before I knew it I was looking at a skeleton. EW!
Oh well, they can't all turn out beautiful right?

I hope you are all having a fabulous week! I'm off to my last day of work this week (YAY) so this is the beginning of my weekend. Hubbub is having a birthday tomorrow and we are celebrating by going out for breakfast as a family on Saturday (that's what he wants to do!) I know that it will be lovely.

Happy weekend to all of you with many hugs and blessings.




Photobucket

9 comments:

Janet said...

I don't know....I like it! It's perfect for Día de los Muertos or something like that.

Happy Birthday to your Hubbub! I hope he has a great day.

A'n'G Johnson said...

add some bright colors and that will be an awesome Day of the Dead girl!

Craig said...

Great art work. I'm writing to see if we could get permission to use your "Be a part of a Community" on an invitation card for a "Community Vision Night" that our new church start is having. Craig

Netty said...

Have a great weekend with the birthday boy.
Loving your Doodle, its always so much fun to see how they evolve. Annette x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh but I really love this. I think I like it because it is a little skeletal looking. Fabulous!

Kelly said...

Thank you for being brave enough to share your not-so-favorite sketches!! Not everything we make turns out exactly as we plan, huh? Have a great weekend!!!
kelly

Rebecca Anthony said...

I really like it too!! Love it actually!!

Unknown said...

You may be able to fix this problem with color if you add warmer colors like yellow/oranges to the area below the cheekbone and cooler colors green/blues to the area above the cheekbone it should visually bring out the lower area and set back the upper area helping to balance it. Good Luck!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Great doodle Kelly. This looks like a tribal guide, maybe Mayan with a strong personality.
Lee:)