.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

How I've Been Feeling Lately



My Hubbub and youngest son say that this drawing shows a lady with arrogance...

I say it shows a lady who is tired, frustrated and just 'DONE', standing or leaning up against a wall with 'nothing' left to give.

That kind of describes how I have been feeling lately. I have no energy, I am so tired, I have been riddled with pain from my toes to the tip of my head with not much relief and I am just plain DONE! I am not complaining, really... or I am trying not to complain. I have been blessed with an amazing Husband, two awesome sons, a house to live in, shelter, food, clothing, clean water, a car to drive... so many blessings. So I really have nothing to complain about. God who created me is my Father who loves me, who cares for me and who is right here with me helping me through the pain. I am never alone, so... no, I'm not complaining but basking in His love and worshipping my Creator who deeply loves me.

Many hugs and blessings my Dear Friends, I am so thankful for you.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe they were looking at the position of her head being held up. She looked tired to me but I saw it in her eye. Lovely.

Joanna said...

Sorry you're in so much pain and feeling all done-in. Your drawing is brilliantly done - the skin tones are superb.

I hope you feel stronger soon.

x

Janet said...

So much pain and yet you're still able to create a beautiful drawing. She's beautiful!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Being arrogant or tired she is beautiful. Hugs right back to you. :) Hope you feel better soon.

A'n'G Johnson said...

Oh my dear, it is so sucky when the fibro takes over that much. Remember you've hit "done" before and gotten through it to a better place, physically and mentally. Thats what I try to hold onto during the flaires where it seems like you are more likely to die or live a horrible disease ridden life. Our minds might be thinking it - but it doesnt make it true.
Hold in there.

Terri Morse said...

Kelly, my heart goes out to you. I don't see what you are saying as complaining. You're just sharing with your friends how you honestly feel. I think it shows a great deal of faith and strength to count your blessings even when you are exhausted and in pain. You are an amazing blessing to those who know you. It's okay to let us support you too! If I could will away your pain, I would. Hugs and love, Terri