.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

On The Wings of Inspiration Blog Party!




This is my first participation in a blog party. Over at Inspiration Avenue they are having a blog party called "On The Wings Of Inspiration" and will be giving away prizes and everything.





You are invited to join in the celebrations of On the Wings of Inspiration Blog Party hosted by Inspiration Avenue. The blog party will start on Monday 16 October and will be happening the entire week with the cherry on the cake served on Monday 23 October 2011! But the fun starts already today: every few days we will be revealing one of the many giveaways set out on our party table and there are many digital freebies available on Inspiration Avenue right now. Read below how to accept our invitation and join in to make this an inspirational celebration.

So go to their blog party by clicking on the Wings of Inspiration in my side bar and join in on the fun!

Here is my entry.



Have a blessed Day!




Photobucket

16 comments:

Jennibellie said...

Beautiful Kelly - as ever. I don't know which I prefer the foreground or the background but fab combination of your wonderful multi-talents :) Jennibellie x

Unknown said...

Looks great Kelly!

Kym said...

Beautiful! I like it a lot. The little pop of color with the black and white looks great.

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Beautiful!

Janet said...

This is beautiful....and so much detail.

Unknown said...

I love the contrast between the background and fore. So much detail - awesome work

Diane said...

Just beautiful Kelly!!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

She is fantastic! And I love the doodled background. :)

CreativeMish said...

Wow! This is fabulous! So much detail and very nice

Priti Lisa said...

So detailed! What an amazing piece, I love all the doodling and journaling!
And the face♥

WrightStuff said...

What a great party piece! I hope everyone enlarges it so they can read all that you wrote about your inspiration!

Tracey FK said...

That background is amazing and I am in awe of the work you have put into it... it is relaxing to do I know, but still this is huge!!! Great job xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Simply beautiful. I enjoyed reading every word, all so inspiring and uplifting.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I love the intricate background and the splash of color in her hair! Very nice work!

Gloria said...

She's surrounded by what nourishes and inspires; the words and the movement are like a song of prayer. Beautiful, all of it. TFS.

artangel said...

Those designs are so intricate, and they contrast perfectly with the splashes of colour! Lovely :)