.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Paper Doll Time!

 
It's that time of year again, craft/art fair preparation!  This year I have drawn and made this paper doll.  It comes with one paper doll, 6 Costumes, 3 brads.

 
This is the "Angel" Costume

 
This is the paper doll.

 
This is "The princess ballerina" costume.

 
This is the "Mermaid" costume.
 
The three other costumes are "Snow White", "Cinderella" and "Belle", I didn't have a picture of them at time of posting.
 
I hope you enjoy.
 
Praying you all have an awesome weekend
 
Hugs and many blessings
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

laurie said...

oh, how fun and so many possibilities. i'm sure this will be a hit. i especially love the mermaid costume.

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

So cute! Your designs are just lovely.

CreativeMish said...

What a fund idea! I loved paper dolls when I was a kid :)