.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Rest In The Lord

Photo: Rest in the Lord and He will renew your strength!  #lady #renew #your #strength #in #the #Lord from Pinterest art journal page.
(Artwork by Kelly Watts 2013)
 
I saw a beautiful journal page on Pinterest the other day.  It was like this... there was a lady laying with black flowing hair, looking so peaceful.  She was laying on the grass with flowers all around her too.  I tried to find the artist but when I clicked on the picture it said the artist was no longer available on flickr (where the page came from)
 
So, I decided to draw one myself. 
 
I used my gelli-art plate prints that I had made the other day and used them as pedals around her.
 
I love the look of this lady and the words that I used are so peaceful.
 
"Rest in the Lord and He will renew your strength".
 
I pray this for all of you.
 
Enjoy your week.
Hugs and blessings
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Le petit monde de Louison said...

Beautiful!!!!

Connie said...

Amen! Your journal pages are amazing. I love your work. I haven't visited for sometime now, but wanted to invited you over to put your name in the hat for my current Give-Away.

Have a marvelous weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

BEAUTIFUL.
lovely greet and nice weekend
Marja