.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Glorious Spring

(Artwork by Kelly Watts 2013)
 
I love drawing profiles of a woman's face.  When I am creating a two page spread in my art journal I will often choose to do both sides.

(Artwork by Kelly Watts 2013
 
This year has been such a long winter... with myself not working I am unable to afford my usual Spring getaway (Arizona) and my body is feeling it.
 
However, I have decided today that I might make a smaller trip just to get a way for a bit. 
 
I am REALLY looking forward to summer this year.
 
I hope your Spring is going well my lovely friends.
 
With much love and God bless you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 



2 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Your pages are awesome Kelly. And here is the Spring far away, it is freezing. Brrr.
Have a happy Easter and my lovely greet
Marja

Unknown said...

Unbelievable! I adore all of your exquisite art pages. I hope have a wonderful spring as well!