.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Journal Swap on Instagram


(Artwork by Artist Kelly Watts 2013)

I am participating in a journal swap through Instagram.  A lovely lady/friend named Sandie has organized 18 ladies to first make their own journals out of watercolor paper... then send it off to each lady to complete a two-page spread in each journal they receive.  All of us will be eventually working in 9 journals.

(Artwork by Artist Kelly Watts 2013)
 
This is my first two-page spread.  I was experimenting with drawing on book pages and these two lovely ladies came forth onto the pages. 
Around the book pages I have journaled the reason I love art journaling so much;  it's an amazing healing process.
 
This project has been so much fun and I really needed to keep myself busy.  Thank you Sandie for organizing the FJSWAP and providing so much fun for all of us ladies participating!
 
Hugs and blessings everyone!
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket


2 comments:

Sandra Kaye said...

Well, you are most welcome my Dear...but, it is I who should be thank you and all the girls for wanting to play:):) My day was made when 18 women signed up:):) Your pages are just wonderful....I'm super excited to get my book back at the end:):) Much love- Sandie

CreativeMish said...

Very nice! and what a fun idea!